Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 1 November 2017

ROMWE: Frill Top Checked Floral Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this very Spring frill top checked floral skirt from Romwe 
It is an adorable mini skirt with a nice combination of plaid pattern and roses!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Length(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm


This skirt is a simple A-line skirt with some really cute design! The skirt features a lovely dark grey plaid pattern with roses of pink and red printed all over, with an adorable frilled waistline. The skirt closes in the back with a zip. This skirt is not too short so it is comfortable to wear and I just love the style of it!
This skirt is perfect for Spring enthusiasts that love to really show their love for the season 


This skirt is made from soft polyester material that falls very nicely. It is a great quality skirt that looks amazing when worn - it really is eye catching! This skirt is available in sizes S-L, and I chose the size M. This size was perfect for me, so I suggest you size up when buying this skirt!
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a basic white t-shirt, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this darling skirt 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more gorgeous fashion!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment