Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 2 October 2017

ROMWE: Rolled Cuff Tailored Plaid Shorts Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing these cute rolled cuff tailored plaid shorts from Romwe 
They have a fun retro look that is perfect for the upcoming warm weather!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L

Measurements:

Waist(inches): M: 26 inches / L: 27.6 inches
Hip Size(inches): M: 37.4inches / L: 39inches
Length(inches): M: 17.7inches / L: 18.1inches


These lovely shorts are mid-waist, with a zip and button closure in the front and rolled cuffs. There are also belt loops around the waist and these shorts have two pockets in the front with two faux pockets in the back. In addition, these shorts are fully lined inside with silky feeling material.
I love the colors of the plaid print, and the overall style and cut of these shorts is very retro. They are a great addition to you Spring and Summer wardrobes 


These shorts are made from polyester material that feels sturdy and of high quality. The shorts are incredibly well made, and I can't find any faults with them! These shorts are available in sizes M and L, so I went with the size M. This size for these shorts fits me perfectly, so I would say that they are more of a size S, and the L size would be more of a size M.
Today I paired these shorts with a tattoo choker, a white rose embroidered blouse, and a pair of black ankle gusset boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these cute shorts 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more fun fashion!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment