Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 4 October 2017

ROMWE: Pom Pom Embroidery Tape Beading Fringe Hem Suede Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this pom pom beaded fringe suede skirt from Romwe 
It's a lovely skirt that fits perfectly in both Autumn and Spring! Today I have put together a Spring outfit ^-^
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes : XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): XS: 64cm / S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 90cm / S: 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm
Length(cm): XS: 40cm / S: 41cm / M: 42cm / L: 43cm


This skirt has amazing detailing! It has an a-line silhouette, with pom poms along the waistline, and an embroidered tape along the hem decorated with beading fringe of different colors. This skirt has no pockets and closes at the back with a zip. I also really like the length of this skirt with the a-line cut - it's not too short nor is it too long!
I think this skirt is great for both Autumn and Spring, although the color scheming is probably more fit for Autumn 


This skirt is made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex suede material that has some stretch to it. The craftsmanship of this skirt is really nice and high quality. This skirt is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with the size S which is a great fit for me. Overall, I love this skirt and look forward to creating more outfits with it!
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a brown embroidered carolina blouse, and a pair of black ankle gusset boots 



Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this awesome skirt 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more unique and fashionable clothing!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment