Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 17 August 2017

ROMWE: Comic Print PU Tote Bag Review


Hello dolls!
Who doesn't love comic print fashion? It adds a retro and unique look to your outfit ^-^
Today I will be showing you the ultimate bag - this comic print PU tote bag from Romwe 
It is an amazing print with sassy text - so let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Height(cm): 38cm
Width(cm): 9.5cm
Length(cm): 35cm
Handle Height(cm): 25cm


I love the size of this bag! It's a lovely large size tote, with double handles and pockets inside. The bag is printed on both sides, each side featuring different prints. There are some great quotes alongside the comic print, such as 'I'm Fcking Gold, But You Prefer Silver' and 'Shit Happens'. It's a great casual sassy tote that throws an impact in your outfir, and is a nice addition for comic lovers and those who like to show their attitude in their style 


This bag is made from sturdy PU material. It is wonderful quality and the print is very clear! Everything about this bag is pure awesome and is one of the coolest bags I have ever seen! As I mentioned before, the bag is large, and you will be able to carry your everyday necessities PLUS more in it ^-^
To find the rest of the outfit I'm wearing in this review, click here to check out my last review 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing bag 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more statement fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment