Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 4 May 2017

ROMWE: Tie Neck Bell Sleeve A Line Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Time to embrace that fresh, floral feeling with this tie neck bell sleeve a-line dress from Romwe 
The mixture of delicate floral print and flirty chiffon fabric makes this dress an absolute must for Spring and all flower enthusiast's wardrobe!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm
Bust(cm): S: 84cm / M: 88cm / L: 92cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 31cm / M: 32cm / L: 33cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 64-84cm / M: 66-86cm / L: 68-88cm
Length(cm): S: 88cm / M: 89cm / L: 90cm


This lovely beige dress features a beautiful all-over floral print, with ruffled half sleeves and an elasticized waist. The neckline has an adorable tie as a cute feature and the dress is also lined underneath so the chiffon is not sheer ^-^
I just love floral dresses that can be worn either in Autumn or Spring, and this one certainly is one of those! Because of the beige and light brown floral print, I thought this particular dress was perfect for Autumn, whilst it's sister in a white shade with more pastel colored flowers is great for Spring 


This dress is made from chiffon and polyester fabric and is lightweight and comfortable to wear! The quality of the dress is wonderful also, and is available in sizes S-L. I chose the size M. I am pleased with the fit and overall this dress is just perfect for my style this Autumn ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of brown casual flats (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this cute dress, and click here to find it in white 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more gorgeous floral finds!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment