Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 27 May 2017

ROMWE: Dark Green Zipper Front Knitted T-shit Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this super comfortable dark green zipper front knitted t-shirt from Romwe 
This shirt is just perfect for Autumn and has an incredible unique style to it.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 32cm
Bust(cm): 70-80cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 17cm
Length(cm): 55cm


This cute shirt feaures a lovely knit fabric that has a nice pattern to it, with short sleeves and a fully functional diagonal zip across the front. I really enjoy the style of this shirt - it's different but it's totally casual too! This has been a nice addition to my Autumn wardrobe and it goes very well with black denim shorts and pants 


This shirt is made from acrylic material and has a good stretch to it. The fabric is comfortable and of great quality. This t-shirt is only available in one-size, but it will easily fit sizes XS-M thanks to the stretch the material gives. Overall, I am really happy with this shirt from Romwe and will pair it with many outfits before Winter weather fully arrives!
Today I paired this t-shirt with a tattoo choker, a pair of black denim shorts, a floral embroidered belt and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely t-shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more cool and stylish fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment