Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Shein: Black Embroidered Mesh Yoke Sweatshirt Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this gorgeous black floral embroidered sweatshirt dress from Shein 
It is a great dress for Autumn while the weather is starting to cool down - plus the embroidered flowers are just so lovely!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 92cm / S: 96cm / M: 100cm / L: 104cm
Waist Size(cm): XS: 89.5cm / S: 93.5cm / M: 97.5cm / L: 101.5cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 95.5cm / S: 99.5cm / M: 103.5cm / L: 107.5cm
Length(cm): XS: 86.5cm / S: 87.5cm / M: 88.5cm / L: 89.5cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 48.5cm / S: 49.5cm / M: 50.5cm / L: 51.5cm


This dress features a mini fitted silhouette, with cuffed sleeves and bottom hem. The shoulder area has a beautiful mesh yoke with delicate floral embroidery in a vine pattern with red and pink roses. The dress also has pockets and is super comfortable!
I love the current black floral collection Shein is selling - it works for both Autumn and Spring 


This dress is made from a mix of soft cotton and spandex material. The fabric has slight stretch in all the right places. This dress is so well made and the embroidery is of high quality. Available in sizes XS-L, I went with the size XS. I am super happy with this size for me and enjoy the slightly loose fit ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing dress 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals for more Autumn and Spring fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment