Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 5 April 2017

ROMWE: Pink Rose Embroidered T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this perfectly pastel pink rose embroidered t-shirt from Romwe 
Roses have become incredibly popular, particularly being embroidered on clothing. I'm totally okay with this, as I think it gives a really feminine vibe even when sported on the edgier clothes ^-^
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 40cm
Bust(cm): 98-108cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 18cm
Length(cm): 65cm


This pretty t-shirt has a ringer style and a comfortable fit in a pastel pink shade. On the front is a cute rose embroidered and I think the size of this embroidery is perfect - it's so sweet and dainty!
This t-shirt is great for Spring and Summer and a must have for pastel, pink and flower enthusiasts ^-^ I've noticed I have been ordering a lot of floral related items lately, as there is just something so fantastic about wearing them in Autumn too, especially with darker styled outfits! This t-shirt is also available in white ♥ 


This t-shirt is made from soft and slightly stretchy polyester material. Being a one-size, it will fit sizes XS-M easily. I am usually a size S and this t-shirt has a nice relaxed fit on me which I love! The t-shirt is great quality and the embroidered rose is sewn very well ^-^
Today I paired this t-shirt with a tattoo choker, a white lace overlay elastic waist skirt and a pair of a pair of pink rivet flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this darling t-shirt  
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more cute fashion items!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment