Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 29 April 2017

ROMWE: Brown Button Front Coat With Pockets Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this gorgeous brown button front coat with pockets from Romwe 
It is the perfect length to pair with long pants and a sweater on the chilly days, or you can wear it as a coat dress!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm
Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm / XL: 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm / XL: 61cm
Length(cm): S: 88cm / M: 89cm / L: 90cm / XL: 91cm


This cute coat features a full button up front, with two buttoned breast pockets and buttoned cuffs. It has a lapel collar and a slight flare in the hemming, making it such an adorable and casual frock!
This coat is perfect for Autumn in Australia and will also be very wearable on the warmer days of Winter ^-^


This coat is made from polyester material that has a soft feel like corduroy. The fabric of this coat has no stretch, but the good news is it is available in a variety of sizes from S-XL ^-^ I went with the size L as I wanted a looser fit so that I can wear it over layers in the upcoming Winter! I am really happy with the fit and quality of this coat ^-^
Today I kept it casual and paired this coat with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable coat 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more amazing outerwear at incredible prices!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment